Friday, December 18, 2009

Getting Ready

This Christmas will be much different from last year. As the picture above shows, my little wee one was a teeny tiny babe at this time last year. Things were more quiet. A few coos here and there, smiles and attempts to roll over...

Now? Santa is a scaaaary man, and Fritz wants nothing to do with him. The tree seems to be missing ornaments occasionally throughout the day. Presents are safely stored in a closet until Christmas morning. And I'm sure the wrapping paper will be in many more pieces than last years.

But yes, I am excited for next Friday. Because I'm sure that next Christmas will be quiet again, right??

1 comment:

Maria Rose said...

Oh I think I am exactly one year behind you! I look forward to a quiet Christmas, my last one for many years, but what fun you will be having with your little guy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails