Friday, February 12, 2010

I Am A Freak.... Seriously

About the Winter Olympics! I am crazy, freaky, and just plain nuts when the games are on. Glued to the Tube, lets say. Especially when my boyfriend Apollo Anton Ohno is skating. Although, he is in denial about our relationship. Hmm... only because it is a one sided relationship. ;) But luckily enough, now I can drool tomorrow when I can see him win more medals.
-----------
When I was a little girl, watching the pretty girls in figure skating, they completely inspired me. I never thought I would go the skating route, as anybody who has been unlucky enough to see me skate knows I should never go near ice skates, but seeing the athletes in any sport and their dedication is truly amazing.
-----------
Good luck to all the athletes that are in Vancouver !

1 comment:

Monica said...

They can be quite inspiring. I wanted to be a figure skater, but alas I lack the talent it takes to twirl and then walk straight let alone skate straight!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails