Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Woot! Woot! Vacation is Coming Soon!

Soon, Fritz and I will be off for a two week vacation to visit my sister and her family in Pittsburgh, PA. My 30th birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks, so my very wonderful, kind parents bought me a plane ticket for the journey. They will be coming with me as well, but will have a separate adventure for a few days in Virginia.
----------
It will be such a great time to catch up with my sister and to see how big my little nephew has gotten! Fritz is mostly excited that he will be able to play with my sisters step son as they are pretty close to the same age. The last time that the step son was here in MT, Fritz wasn't even born yet!
----------
And of course... my sister has BIG plans for the night of my 30th. Can we say bar time??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails