Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday Craft Update ~~ Out of my comfort zone.

There are those days when all inspiration is.... gone. Where to find it? Will it come back? It seemed I was in a bit of a beading funk of late. Not wanting to really bother with any new ideas or to even bring out supplies. So I decided. Screw it.
Just DO IT!
~~~
I didn't want to start with easy I-can-do-this-in-my-sleep-design, so I thought it would be a perfect time to step out of that comfort zone. Who would'a thunk beading has a comfort zone?? But really, it was only one bracelet (first pictured) that I made where I studied the beads trying to figure out what I was doing with them. Yes there is still some pattern, totally me, but with such random colors and shapes I question what the heck I was doing until it was finished.
~~~
Then I looked at it and loved it.

Here is a set. First one to soon be on My Shop.

Something simple, but funky.

Ready for the blue sky days ahead.



Have a crafty week!
~Robin


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails