Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Randomness of Facts


Sometimes the best way to get to know a person is through their strangeness or sometimes silly facts that make them unique and special. If you have a close personal friend, do you know every little weird thing about them that does make them so interesting and distinctive?


Here are a few of mine. Enjoy!
  • I have a love affair with trees. If I see a beautiful tree I can look at it for hours. The above one I shot at my favorite park in Boise, Idaho.
  • I am a true night owl. It is hard for me to go to bed before 11:30 at night and that is early for me!
  • My middle name Yvonne was my Grandmother's name as well. I feel very special to have shared a beautiful name with her.
  • I read at least one book a week, sometimes two.
  • (another about books) I cannot help myself with new books, the way they smell is sooo delicious to me.
  • I have three tattoos and plan to get more. My favorite is a Peruvian Lily with a nickname of mine and the nickname of my closest friend who lives the farthest away from me. She is in Colombia, S.A.
  • I am obsessed with Reality TV.
  • It is a very rare day when I write in anything other than Blue Ink. I feel if I use a different color I am cheating on my pens.
  • I get embarrassed when somebody else is being embarrassed, in real life or on TV... Can't help it!
  • I have a secret passion for Archeology/Anthropology especially with Meso-American cultures.

These are just a few of my quirks as I have many, many more. They are what make me me!



1 comment:

Maria Rose said...

Great. I share many of your quirks. Maybe that's why we're friends...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails