Sometimes the best way to get to know a person is through their strangeness or sometimes silly facts that make them unique and special. If you have a close personal friend, do you know every little weird thing about them that does make them so interesting and distinctive?
Here are a few of mine. Enjoy!
- I have a love affair with trees. If I see a beautiful tree I can look at it for hours. The above one I shot at my favorite park in Boise, Idaho.
- I am a true night owl. It is hard for me to go to bed before 11:30 at night and that is early for me!
- My middle name Yvonne was my Grandmother's name as well. I feel very special to have shared a beautiful name with her.
- I read at least one book a week, sometimes two.
- (another about books) I cannot help myself with new books, the way they smell is sooo delicious to me.
- I have three tattoos and plan to get more. My favorite is a Peruvian Lily with a nickname of mine and the nickname of my closest friend who lives the farthest away from me. She is in Colombia, S.A.
- I am obsessed with Reality TV.
- It is a very rare day when I write in anything other than Blue Ink. I feel if I use a different color I am cheating on my pens.
- I get embarrassed when somebody else is being embarrassed, in real life or on TV... Can't help it!
- I have a secret passion for Archeology/Anthropology especially with Meso-American cultures.
These are just a few of my quirks as I have many, many more. They are what make me me!