Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sundays with Fritz-The Case of the Moving Day

Hi all, I'm back!!! Mommy finally had enough time to sit me at the computer to let me do my post tonight. Sorry I have been gone for so long, but it is quite time consuming setting up house. So many new things to play with and discover. I'm having the best time!
-----------
So let's get to the post, shall we? Moving day was quite exciting. I wasn't too sure what exactly was going on, as people kept making my house that I had known for over a year get emptier, and emptier. It was sad to say goodbye to my room and my first real home, but Mommy reassured me that I would be happier at the new place. I told her I didn't really care where I was as long as she and Daddy and all my toys were there. I guess the cats too!
----------
Grandpa took me for lots of rides on the big red gizmo. I'm not sure what it was for, but it sure was fun being pushed around in it. I kept climbing on it to go for a ride, even when people kept telling me that I would have to wait 'cause they were busy doing other stuff.
----------
It was a really long day, and I only had to sleep in my portable crib for one night. The next day Mommy and Daddy set up my room and it was sure a lot of fun to find all of my cool toys that had been missing for a couple of days!
----------


Fritz... signing off.
P.S. Yes that is a coconut bra that I am wearing. Daddy got it as a present from somebody and let me play with it. It makes the coolest noises when you clack them together!

2 comments:

Maria Rose said...

Nice socks too! Glad the move went well.

RunwithSticks said...

I have to say I love his socks! Hopefully he has adjusted well to the move and isn't keeping you up all hours of the night wondering where he is. I didn't even notice the coconut bra until you mentioned it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails