Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Some Time I Will Be Done

We are officially moved in! Although, the house is still a wreck and I am slowly finding things their place to stay. It has been quite a challenge with Fritz "helping" me organize stuff. Usually by the end of the night I have to take an extra 20 minutes to pick up all of the things he got out! Hopefully this weekend we can put the child locks on the doors again.
---------
I am so happy to be here in the new house. The move was long and tiresome, but well worth it. And as soon as I find the silly missing camera cord, I will post pictures of the new house and the festival!
---------
I will try to post more often now that our computer is temporarily set up, but my focus is to get this house operating and all of the boxes emptied!
---------
P.S. We had our first snow yesterday, which is funny as barely any of the leaves have changed their color yet!

2 comments:

Christina Lowry said...

Good luck! I hope that it is soon. Although we were here for 2 years before I got those final two boxes unpacked!....


:)

Maria Rose said...

Glad to hear you're getting settled in. We'll have to catch up soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails