Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Some Time I Will Be Done

We are officially moved in! Although, the house is still a wreck and I am slowly finding things their place to stay. It has been quite a challenge with Fritz "helping" me organize stuff. Usually by the end of the night I have to take an extra 20 minutes to pick up all of the things he got out! Hopefully this weekend we can put the child locks on the doors again.
I am so happy to be here in the new house. The move was long and tiresome, but well worth it. And as soon as I find the silly missing camera cord, I will post pictures of the new house and the festival!
I will try to post more often now that our computer is temporarily set up, but my focus is to get this house operating and all of the boxes emptied!
P.S. We had our first snow yesterday, which is funny as barely any of the leaves have changed their color yet!


Christina Lowry said...

Good luck! I hope that it is soon. Although we were here for 2 years before I got those final two boxes unpacked!....


Maria Rose said...

Glad to hear you're getting settled in. We'll have to catch up soon!


Related Posts with Thumbnails