Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Little More Spray Paint Love

I think the spray paint has gotten to my head. I'm loving it so much I keep finding more things to update! The first picture is of a ladder that I found at a garage sale that was extremely ugly, but I knew it had some beauty in it somewhere. And it turned out perfect to use as a little side table. This shelf thing-y was in my Grandparent's home, and I have had it for many years. However, a few years ago we re-stained it to update the color, and the staining was not done very well. I had put it in the garage sale to get rid of it, as I really had no more use for it. Now, I'm kinda glad it didn't sell! Most of our framed photos are downstairs in our spare bedroom and I wanted to be able to have some upstairs, and now we do! Including, if you notice, some very stylish art work from one little babe named Fritz.
Hmmm... what to get my hands on next??

1 comment:

Monica said...

Oh how those colors must be brightening your color palate up! I especially love Fritz's art work!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails