Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wednesday NOT My Craft-Update!

We had a fun and fabulous past weekend, with Saturday traveling to a small town a few miles away for their annual Homestead Days. Enjoying a parade, candy, craft fair, good food and music, I'm left with wishes that we could have such fun days like that all the time!
~~~~~
I stopped by a vendor that had beautiful blankets and crochet items up for sale. There were so many that caught my eye, but being one with a hook addiction myself, I tend to not buy from others that sell what I can make myself. However, this woman had such unique and unusual things and I couldn't resist this 4th of July themed star she crocheted. The holiday has passed us by, but really I like to keep a bit of the red, white, and blue all through out July. Why not?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails