Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sundays with Fritz-The Case of the Dirty Boy

So last weekend, the 'rents and me went driving to find my G'rents at some camping ground. I have been camping only two other times in my life (one of those times was actually on the other side of the river as this time!!!).
Oh! It was such a fantastic world of discovery!!!!!! I got to play in the dirt and mud and water, and sleep in a tent, and try to catch little toads. I even got to stay up late to watch the campfire. I tried to tell Mommy and Daddy that we needed to do this every weekend, but they said "Not possible honey." Boo. Well, hopefully since it is the end of summer I can at least try to get them to go one more time. Hopefully??
Here's me playing in the swamp bits of the Yellowstone River.And me and Daddy doing the dishes!!

And here is G'pa teaching me how to play baseball. I think this was actually the most fun out of all the things I did that weekend! And, I might add... I got pretty dang good at hitting the ball. I wonder if this means I have sports in my future??

Bye bye all!!!
Fritz... signing off.

1 comment:

Monica said...

What fun for a little boy! Convince your parents to take you back again! :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails