Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just a quick note...


Hi all. I get to use the computer tonight for a couple of hours and then I am off again for probably another week or so! Things have been going pretty good. I have spent the last few days painting the walls of the new house. I only was able to get a few rooms done, but the rest can wait until next year. The house had ALL white walls. Yuck! Nothing against people who like white walls, they can be pretty, it's just not me. Not the way I roll.

---------

Now the weekend that I have been not wanting to happen is upon us. It's our official move out/in weekend. Two more nights of calm and then chaos soon to be had by all. I will post some pictures of the festival and details next time I am able to post. My camera cords are all packed so here is an older fave photo of mine.

---------

Until then.... have fun everybody!

3 comments:

RunwithSticks said...

I was thinking of you today and wondering where you had gone :) Good luck with the move, and sounds like you've been busy making into your house into a home :) Looking forward to hearing about the festival!

Christina Lowry said...

Good luck moving! Thanks for the comments on my blog. Have fun at the festival too and I hope it is a sell out! :)

scribbling sassy said...

very nice to hear you're doing good and happy! Despite the white walls yeah, you'll survive! ^^

'till your next post!

ciao ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails