- Walking in to stores and seeing decorations and holiday items up for sale.
- After two weeks of the flu and pink eye, Fritz included, finally feeling a bit 'normal'.
- Waiting with crazy anticipation for the first snow. *A few minutes of flakes this morning, but nothing note-worthy*
- Cinnamon-apple smelling candles.
- Crock pot cooking.
- Gloomy gray skies after so much sun.
- Knowing that 2010 is almost over (the hardest year of my life so far) and 2011 is just around the corner, waiting to be a great year.
- Getting in the holiday mood with Christmas music and hot cocoa. *I know I have a box of old candy canes some where... mmmm...crushed up in hot cocoa-nothing beats that!
Whats on your list these days?