Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sundays with Fritz-The Case of the Pumpkin Holiday Weekend

It was fun to pick out my very own pumpkin! There were so many to choose from.
Mommy said if I stuck my head through this hole, I could be a cute, goofy kid. Hmmmm... I think she was right!


I was a little distracted trying to carve the pumpkins with my Daddy and G'pa. I kept wanting to play only with my trains!

And for those who don't know me very well, a little secret about me... I am obsessed with all things trains! Here I am as Thomas the Tank Engine and my Daddy dressed as a serious Boise State University fan. Let's go get some candy!!!!!


Just checking out my goods. Yummy!



I was really surprised to see that even people who were handing out candy were dressed up too! But... we only got to stay out for a while, as soon the rain was pouring down, we left for home.



Now, I am off to sit my butt in front of the TV. Mommy and I have been sick all week, and won't be better for a couple more weeks!
Tootles! Fritz... signing off.





1 comment:

Monica said...

Maybe all your candy will get you and your momma better. Better tell her you need extras since your sick! You sure do make a cute little train, though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails