Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sundays with Fritz-The Case of the Giant City

A few weeks ago, Mommy took me on big airplanes to fly to a strange city called Pittsburgh. We were to spend two weeks visiting my Auntie M and my baby cousin J. I got to experience many new things and even got a celebrities autograph! Well, I was actually sleeping so Mommy got it for me, somebody named Scott Hamilton? Not sure what he is famous for but Mommy sure was excited to see and meet him.

======

This is me looking out over the downtown. So many buildings to look at!

I got to ride my first horsey! Well, it actually took me a couple of tries as the first few times it was too scary and I cried (but just a little bit!).

I had a really great time playing with my baby cousin. In fact, I even said my very first official sentence involving him! Grammy and Grandpy told me to say Hi, Baby J......, so I walked over to him and I did! Too bad Mommy was in the shower. She said to me that until I say it again, she won't believe me. Oh well.


Here's to more fun vacations!!!
Fritz... signing off.



1 comment:

Monica said...

I love the picture of him looking out at the city. I wonder what he is thinking...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails