Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday Craft Update-A Few More From the Pile

Here are a few of my favorites that I have made over the past couple of months. I have plans to at least fifty more bracelets by the beginning of June as there is another craft fair coming up in my hometown that I am getting excited for. I don't think that I will be selling my scarves in June, but I might bring some just in case. I might try to make some non-winter ones. I do have some, but not many. We'll see!
Lapis Lazuli




Blood Jasper





4 comments:

Monica said...

I think my favorite of those is the red and green one. They are all very pretty, though!

scribbling sassy said...

oooh, 'hard to pick which one is my favorite...the red and green one is really an eye-catcher but I love 'em all, you're so creative! keep it up, I hope you get to join the fair, it'll be fun!

hugs from manila,
MJ @ sassyscribbles

Maria Rose said...

Those are beautiful. I looove the yellow one.

Samantha said...

These pieces are so special. I would especially wear the orange one with a white denim romper, and skinny orage belt around my waist with t strap wedges for a BBQ. Love it.
http://www.onceuponafad.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails