Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday Craft Update

My camera battery is currently charging so I was not able to take a picture of the two completed scarves that I have for this week. So... I decided to throw in these darling photos of Fritz when he was ten months old helping me with a scarf. He thought it was just the most silly thing to have that yarn on his head!

So two more completed to add to the pile. I had started on another and got half way through when I discovered that the hook had disappeared! I think my couch ate it, but I'm too scared to go rummaging around as it has been quite awhile since I removed the cushions for a good vacuum. Until I get up the courage, that one is waiting. In that scarf limbo, I started a new local University scarf as I do believe that those specific color scheme ones will sell quite well with the festival being at the perfect time for football season at that school. I only have three in those colors so the more the (hopefully) more money!

4 comments:

RunwithSticks said...

Grace was about that same age when she loved to get into my yarn and tangle it around herself :) How many scarves have you completed now? I'm very impressed!

Christina Lowry said...

Cohen got a hold of a ball of yarn and just kept grabbing it with both hands and pulling his arms as far apart as they would go. He sure was having fun! More fun than I had trying to untangle it! How cute does your little man look here?! I love quirky photos like this. :)

Maria Rose said...

He's just so freaking cute.

Good call on the couch cushions!Save it 'til Halloween.

jane said...

too too cute! besos-jane

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails