Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sundays with Fritz-The Case of the Water Boy-Part Two

Saturday night, Mommy and Daddy and me went over to our friends house to have a 'last BBQ' before we move and won't get to see them as much anymore. At our friends house, there is a huge yard for me to go all crazy and run around in. I can't wait to be in our new house with the big yard too! Too bad the end of summer will shorten my time to play.... oh well. I guess I will have to wait!
----------
Anyways... I noticed that they had a big shiny ball lying in the grass. I thought it was mine at first, as I have one identical to it. Well, not identical I guess. Mine is a smaller version. In my confusion, though, I ran over to get it not realizing that the sprinkler was in my way. Ahhh, who cares! I had to get that ball at all costs, nevermind a little water!
----------
Luckily, Mommy has a spare set of dry clothes that she keeps in my bag at all times. However, she did realize that it was time to update the spare set as the pants were too short for me now!

1 comment:

Christina Lowry said...

Oh no! Naughty sprinkler!

When I was little we used to run around in the sprinkler when it was really hot. We even stole it sometimes while Dad wad trying to water the garden and put it under the trampoline so we would get sprayed with water as we jumped around! :)

PS. I also keep an extra change of clothes in the nappy bag and one in the car! It has saved me so many times!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails