Friday, August 28, 2009

Just Poppin' In

I have been putting tags with prices on all of the scarves! So scary! I can't believe that a few years ago, when I went to my first Fall Festival here, I thought 'I could do that'.... And now I finally am! Only a couple more weeks to go to finish my goal. But, I have been having some bad luck with finding the yarn to finish off the two blankets I have been working on. Unless I can find them, I will be forced to NOT finish those (oh, darn).

Have a great weekend all!

2 comments:

scribbling sassy said...

good job! ... i hope you finish those blankets no matter what ... maybe you could ask somebody to purchase some yarns for you if you can't find some near you, it'll be awesome when you finish!!! keep it up!

Maria Rose said...

Good luck. The countdown has begun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails