Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sundays with Fritz-The Case of the Swinging Kid

My little blogging buddy Cohen and I shared a first time event this week. But not together! I want to meet him someday to play, but he lives a long, long way away. Boo.

Anyways... Mommy and Daddy took me to a farmers market on Tuesday to check out the local fairs and listen to some music. They have one every Tuesday at a park in town in the summer-time. Hopefully they will take me back there because, as we were leaving a swing opened up on the playground for me to try out. I wasn't too sure about it at first, but Daddy told me I would have a lot of fun. He was right! What fun!

Fritz....signing off.


jane said...

too cute! happy week!

jodi said...

so sweet

Maria Rose said...

Sounds wonderful. Are there Flathead cherries at the farmer's market yet?

Christina Lowry said...

Hi Fritz,

I wasn't too sure either, plus my ear hurt and there is this new white thing in my mouth that Mum calls a tooth. But I think I will really like it next time.

You can come and play with me anytime. I have toys that even I haven't played with yet!
Cohen :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails