Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sundays with Fritz-The Case of The Breakfast Helper

After Mom had her vacation days and I got back from Grandmee and Grandpee's house, I was giving her a little too much heck. I guess I got way too spoiled when I was away so I wanted to let Mommy know that I had my eyes on her and wanted to do whatever I wanted to do. By the time Daddy got home Mommy was ready to start pulling out her hair again. I don't have much hair but I think it doesn't sound like much fun.
------------------
So Daddy told me he thought it would be a good idea that we make Mommy a special breakfast. Daddy got out my food chair, and after he gave me my very own yummy food we started to make some yummies for Mommy. Really Daddy did it all, but I was telling him how to cook things and directing him with my juice cup.
------------------
When Mommy woke up (we decided that we should let her sleep in since I woke up for some strange reason and 1:30 and 5:30 AM) we called her into the kitchen to show her what we had been up to. She was so surprised and gave me and Daddy a big kiss for what a good job we did. I didn't get to watch her eat anything as it was then time for a mini-nap for me, but she told me later she really enjoyed it! That's me telling Daddy what to do.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails