Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wednesday Craft Update

I finally finished the cream scarf! It felt so good to get that one done as it took two weeks. I didn't work on it that much (other things to do) but it's done and in the box with all of the others. I did make and complete one more. I found some wonderful thick, soft yarn on sale at a local store last week. I only wish I had picked up more of it. I got some dark blue as well as the purple, but haven't figured out yet what to do with it. I still have to decide on the colors for the next one I will make. Hopefully I can make two this week. (Fingers crossed)


2 comments:

Christina Lowry said...

The cream scarf looks great! How did you learn to crochet like that?

Two scarves in one week!? Sigh. I have been working on two knitted scarves for like the last 3months! One of them is on really thick needles too, and is like knitting with crayons! Hmmm, I am inspired, I will have to try and finish them! :)

Maria Rose said...

Beautiful. The cream scarf looks good enough to eat. Seriously, it made me want vanilla ice cream, but that may just be the pregnancy too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails