Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sundays with Fritz-The Case of the Sniffles

NO PICTURES PLEASE!!!

Yep, I was sick this week. My first official cold ever! It wasn't too bad, but the first night it was a tad bit hard to breath so Mommy spent the night in my room to make sure that I would be okay. She noticed that I was sleeping with my blanket on my face (which is usual-I love it!) so when she tried to take it off I got really mad at her and cried and cried and refused to go back to sleep for a long time. That's because she wouldn't give me my blanket back!
-----------
I still have a tiny runny nose, but mostly all is well. Mommy was telling me that she hopes her and Daddy don't get sick as well, as we have a big family gathering next weekend. For my birthday!! Yippee, presents!!!!!!

I SAID NO PICTURES!!!


1 comment:

Maria Rose said...

Oh poor little guy. I hope all is well soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails