Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesday Craft Update

I am still taking a break from the scarf making, and haven't painted anything this week, but I did have a chance to go to a craft store to find some goodies! My friend Monica had given me a gift certificate for my birthday in March, and I just finally went to use it.
I got some awesome new beads to hopefully make some necklaces. I haven't made any for awhile so I am thinking it will be on my 'to do' list.

Luckily, the store I was at was having an awesome sale on some of their art supplies. I got a huge 24 x 30 and a two pack 18 x 24. I have never painted on ones so huge so I am pretty excited to see what I come up with!

Stay tuned for the update next Wednesday. It will be a special post!


Christina Lowry said...

I know I took forever to spend my Myers gift voucher, but I think I would be at the shops the next day if I got a voucher to a craft shop. I think I know what I will be asking my family for for my birthday!
PS. Sending you an email soon too.

Sassy Scribbles said...

'sounds fun!Beads are my thing too! 'can't wait to see the necklaces!

Sassy Scribbles said...

PS. hope you get a chance to visit my blog, I have a surprise for you! ^-^


Related Posts with Thumbnails