Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wednesday Craft Update-Umm, Yeah.

Well, I was pretty lame this week and did not do anything crafty, but I was quite busy with other things. My little baby boy is turning one on July 6th! I can't believe how fast he has grown! I had wanted to be crafty and make the invitations myself, but with there being close to 30 people invited, I couldn't imagine finding the time to make every one. I do think that the thank yous will be more on the handmade side. We'll see!

With plans of still moving in a couple of months, I want to get a jump start on getting rid of things in the house that we don't need. As of now, I have been going through piles and piles of old magazines. I find the articles or pictures that I want to keep and then recycle the rest when the bin gets full! We do have more than the usual of the mags lying around as I still have a lot of the new parent/baby ones. I can only go through them when Fitz is sleeping as he is such a grabby boy and likes to eat the paper!
--------------
Hopefully next week I will have an actual craft to post!

3 comments:

Maria Rose said...

Sometimes crafting dry spells are necessary

scribbling sassy said...

how exciting!You still have enough time to do crafty things for his birthday, I'm sure you'll figure out something. Happy Planning!!!

jane said...

hey robin! thanks for visiting. just reading over your blog and i swear i can´t stop smiling. besos-jane

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails