Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sundays with Fritz-The Case of "Dandelions Are Tasty!"

Mommy and Daddy (after daddy mowed the lawn of course) took me outside to play in the yard for the first time. They sat me down in the evening sun and it was so nice and warm! I saw these little yellow things sticking up all over and just had to find out what they were all about. Mommy said she didn't care if I picked them, as it would help get rid of them? Why would she want to do that they are so pretty!




But, of course, I had to check these out for myself.



Hmm.... maybe they aren't that great to eat?



Bonus picture for you all! This picture below is actually the first time I ever got to feel grass on my little feet. I was only three weeks old so I didn't really know what was going on, and actually I think I might have been taking a nap when Daddy held me? Yeah, I don't remember!


See you next week!
Fritz.... signing off.


1 comment:

Maria Rose said...

Good gravy, he is just too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails