Friday, May 1, 2009

Welcome Baby Chase!

My good friend Monica finally was able to get rid of her baby belly to the real thing! Baby Chase was born this morning weighing in at 8.5 lbs and 20.5 inches long! He is a sweetheart! So tiny too!
----------
As I was holding him for the first time, I kept thinking back to the first moments when I held my son ***** (a.k.a. Fritz). Was Fritz as tiny as this newborn? In fact they are almost identical to their birth measurements which is driving me crazy to think that my son was yes, this teeny-tiny long ago. Oh, how I miss those days already! Fritz is still small to me, but after comparing the two boys, now he seems unbelievably huge. Although Fritz is only 10 months older and still a baby, I can't wait to go back to the hospital tomorrow to hold baby Chase again and feel that smallness in my arms.
----------
Welcome to the world Chase!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails