Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday Craft Update

I was in the mood for painting and had flowers on my mind. No scarves were completed this week and I felt so un-crafty this past weekend, that last night I thought I needed a change of pace. I haven't painted since January when I did seven separate paintings in a weekend so I was feeling a bit of a need to get out the brushes and acrylic paint. In January I painted 5 of the 7 in a flower theme and still had them on the brain last night.
---------------
I finished the painting below (sorry the picture isn't that great, I couldn't figure out how to take a pic without some kind of shine happening) and had gotten the background started on another that I had planned to finish this morning. At about 4 or 5 in the AM I kinked my neck trying to move in bed and I am in quite some pain at the moment. Taking it easy for the rest of the day is all I want to do!

"I Dreamed of Purple" 16 x 20 Acrylic by Robin Allen

2 comments:

Maria Rose said...

So glad you're painting! I always feel like painting nature this time of year too!

Monica said...

Pretty, I like it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails