Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sundays with Fritz-The Case of "Help I'm Stuck!"

Sorry I wasn't around for an awesome post last Sunday. I was with Grandmee and Grandpee all weekend long playing my little heart out! I love going over there, 'cause they spoil me rotten! Anyway....

Yep, I'm stuck. I was standing up trying to play with all of the "NO!" items on top of the desk, when Mommy got out my food chair. I get so excited when I see my food chair coming that I can hardly contain myself! I sat down to crawl over to Mommy, but um... yeah. I guess I ran out of room to get into my crawl position? I tried and tried, but couldn't seem to figure out how to get to Mommy and the food. She was even laughing at me!! And then of course she had to get out her silly camera. Why is it when she is laughing at me she is usually also taking a picture of me? Oh well. The day was saved when Mommy finally came and got me.


That's all folks! See ya next week!

Fritz signing off...

3 comments:

RunwithSticks said...

My first thought with that photo was "OOoh I like her purse!" lol. At least he was smiling and stuck not tantruming and stuck! Cute shot :)

Maria Rose said...

Ha ha, he's so cute! I am glad babies are so entertaining as well!

scribbling sassy said...

cute post! haha enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails