Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sundays with Fritz-The Case of the Short Cowboy

These are my cowboy boots, ain't they cool lookin'?? I know, sweet right? My Grandmee and Grandpee bought them for me a long time ago, but never got to see me in them. G & G had been gone for over a month so when they came to visit I was really excited. When Grandmee was changing my poopy pants she looked over on my dresser and saw the boots she got me (pic below). She told my Mom that she had never seen me wear them before. So my Mom told her that she wanted to take my picture with them on. How cute was I gonna look!

So off came all the clothes I had on 'cause Mom said something about how funny would it be if I was just in my diaper with the boots on. Isn't there some naked cowboy dude in New York? I don't like to be a copy cat, but what the hay! You only live once right? Although now looking back maybe I shouldn't have let Mom take my pic dressed as I was. I mean how many times is she going to bring that one out to embarrass me??

But I have to say, I think I look pretty damn cute. I even got to wear my Daddy's hat too!
-------------------
Y'all have an extra special week!
-------------------
Cowboy Fritz-signing off...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen!

RunwithSticks said...

Too cute! I had baby cowboy boots for Grace too - such a riot :)

Maria Rose said...

Oh my too cute!

Christina Lowry said...

This one will have to come out for his 18th birthday party! Maybe blown up large and stuck above the birthday cake?! :)

Anonymous said...

That is really,really cute. All he is missing is a little holster and a water gun.

Ah well, best not to get him started early. ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails