Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday Craft Update

Finished the skinny green scarf a day ago. It didn't take me long to do, but I was a bit under the weather this week so put off doing a lot of things to feel miserable and grumpy. This picture shows the color a little better and the scarf is REALLY long! But when you double it up around your neck it hangs to a nice length below the hip. The scarf below is one I stared (maybe) two years ago?? I only had about half of what you see in the picture done but ran out of the two gray colors to finish it. I acquired the grays a month or so ago and have just now gotten to it to finish it. It should be done by next week.
I am about half way done with my goal of 50 scarves for the festival coming up in September. I have so many more things that I want to do craft-wise but I need to focus on the things I plan to sell at the festival as I am sure the summer will be busy and go by way too fast (and here it isn't even Spring yet-but I want to get some jewelry done for the festival as well). Hopefully in the next couple of weeks (besides scarves) I can throw a few more art specific projects in the mix. We'll see!

3 comments:

Maria Rose said...

Cool. I really love the scarf color that will be so vibrant in the winter. I can't wait to see some of your jewelry.

RunwithSticks said...

I love the colour of that green. They both look so snuggly. 50 scarves! Big task! Which festival is it?

Anonymous said...

very pretty. love that green.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails